Find Your Audience
Some things are timeless: We want our stories to be shared, our opinions to be heard, our insights and ideas to be considered, our art to be appreciated. Ever since people began to gather around a fire or village common, those of us who had something to share would use this aggregate of potential listeners to find those who would hear, consider and appreciate what we shared.read more
The Internet is a vast resource for organizations as they discover reach, ease of use and advertising opportunities impossible through traditional marketing platforms. The Internet has revolutionized entire markets; any organization, regardless of size, enjoys the same opportunities to market its products, services and message.
The worldwide web allows visitor traffic impossible to a traditional storefront setting. A properly designed website establishes a vibrant Internet presence for your organization, limited only by your imagination.
The best websites are designed to be dynamic – never static. Our websites are meant to be an evolving source of rich content as your organization grows and interacts with your audience.
We help you create consistent, branded, media driven content for your blog and social media pages every week.
Your organization’s blog engages your audience with casual updates, case studies, contests, multi-media and much more. It’s the perfect platform for bringing social media back to your home turf. While Social media is mainly short-form content, your company blog engages users at a deeper level, building your brand with every content rich post.
Our Team also integrates your blog content with newsletter and RSS feed services
Take your online efforts to another level – building a list of subscribers to a weekly or monthly content driven newsletter, delivered digitally or via mail. A good newsletter points subscribers to your website and blog but it also often includes content and offers exclusive to newsletter subscribers.
1. They breed loyalty – most of your websitevisitors may never come back. The sad reality is that despite your best efforts, there’s a lot of pass through traffic on most sites. Visitors arrive from a search engine, another blog or website or a social media site – they stay for a few moments, consume what they want and then move on.It may not be that your site lacks useful content is bad – web surfers may just forget who and where you are on the web. A well-designed, content rich newsletter serves as a ‘hook’ to drive visitors back to your site.
2. They develop relationships and cultivate trust – we’ve seen this evolve in our own newsletters. Readers write back, they ask questions, and as we respond, we build relationship and trust. And … they purchase our products.
3. They drive traffic – the best traffic days on our websites, blogs and social pages are the days our newsletters go out. Our subscribers read our newsletter articles and click the links for more content or interaction available on our websites, blogs and social pages.
4. They build a community – we say ‘community’ because our newsletter subscribers are usually our most loyal and committed fans. Newsletter subscribers have given you permission to contact them because they want the inside scoop and the latest news. They become your organization’s evangelists as they forward your message to friends
5. Monetization – as your subscription base grows, newsletters open up possibilities for additional income streams through advertising, product offers and affiliate programs.
It is no secret that social media websites like Facebook and Twitter have all but taken over the Internet. More than 75% of Americans use social media and more businesses than ever are attempting to blog, post, and tweet their way into new customer relationships. Without specific goals and strategies in place diving into social media can cost your organization time and resources with very little tangible return.
- Acts as your organization’s storyteller
- Leverages your brand to engage users
- Assists your team in creating and posting new content
- Creates professional social media pages customized to your brand
- Manages all your social assets around a consistent message
With over 1.3 billion subscribers, Facebook is now used by 1 of every 6 people on earth; more than 600 million of them log in every day. The average user has about 130 friends, and that number continues to expand. 48% of 18-34 year olds check Facebook when they wake up; 28% doing so before even getting out of bed. The 35+ demographic is growing rapidly – over 46% of the entire US Facebook user base. Almost 72% of all US Internet users are on Facebook, while 85% of Facebook’s user base is outside of the US.
Over 640 million minutes a month are spent on Facebook, 20 million applications are installed per day and over 250 million people interact with Facebook from outside the official website on a monthly basis, across 2 million websites. Over 200 million people access Facebook via their mobile phone. 48% of young people said they now get their news through Facebook. Meanwhile, in just 20 minutes on Facebook over 1 million links are shared, 2 million friend requests are accepted and almost 3 million messages are sent (http://www.digitalbuzzblog.com/facebook-statistics-facts-figures-for-2010/).
ALL OF THIS TO SAY … YOU GOT TO GET ON FACEBOOK!!!!
Twitter has an estimated to have 190 million users, generating 65 million tweets a day (micro-blogs of 140 characters or less) and handling over 800,000 search queries per day.
Why is Twitter important?
- Instant distribution of timely news
- It’s a highly effective way of spreading ideas and information.
- Where news happen first – not all news, but, increasingly, news happens first on Twitter.
- Search engine that rivals Google
Twitter harnesses the mass intelligence of millions of users in to find and distribute new, valuable, relevant or entertaining content. Many of the best reporters habitually use Twitter to find information. These can be information requests to people the correspondent knows or can easily find. The so-called wisdom of crowds – ‘they know more than we do’ theory. Reporters us Twitter to find witnesses to specific events – people who were in the right place at the right time.
Use Twitter to let your followers know when you’ve posted to your blog or updated your website. ‘Tweets’ drive traffic and engagement. If followers like what they read they’ll ‘retweet’ to others.
YouTube allows millions to discover, watch and share originally-created videos. YouTube acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.
Traffic and Stats
People watch 2 billion videos a day on YouTube and upload hundreds of thousands of videos daily. Every minute 24 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube.
User base is broad in age range, 18-55, evenly divided between males and females, and spanning all geographies. Fifty-one percent of our users visit YouTube weekly or more often; 52 percent of 18-34 year-olds share videos often with friends and colleagues. YouTube offers something for everyone.
Social Media Marketing
Facebook and other Social Network websites influence up to half of all website traffic. Facebook offers tools to intelligently target and interact with users via the Facebook Ad Network.
- Reach more than 500 million active Facebook users with your message
- Attach social actions to your ads to increase response.
- Reach your specific audience with highly targeted advertising.
- CPC (cost per click) and CPM (Cost per 1000 Impressions) are on average lower than other online mediums.
Target Your Audience By:
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Interest
- Researches the most effective ad media for high response rates
- Works with you to develop a social media marketing budget and produces measurable results
- Incorporates effective measuring tools – you receive regular feedback and reporting on how well your ads are working.
Didn’t spam kill email as a marketing vehicle? And if spam didn’t kill it, what about blogs, Twitter and all the other clever ways we can communicate online? Isn’t email dead?
Organizations still use email marketing for one reason – it works
In Datran Media’s 2010 Annual Marketing & Media Survey, 39.4% of industry executives said the advertising channel that performed strongest for them was email. This was the top result.
Email marketing works for a variety of reasons…
- It allows targeting
- It is data driven
- It drives direct sales
- It builds relationships, loyalty and trust
- It supports sales through other channels
True Potential Media develops email-marketing campaigns that get results. We can help you use email marketing to reach your targets, engage your audience and generate bottom line results. Our services include with list development, graphic design, copywriting, broadcast, results tracking.
Online Press Releases
Generate Publicity – Increase Awareness – Drive Business
We make press releases simple. Your release is distributed to every major news site and search engine on the Web. We put your news in front of consumers and journalists.
Your Press Releases are sent to:
- Daily newspapers in all U.S. states; weekly newspapers.
- National trade and consumer magazines / periodicals.
- Broadcast TV stations and news/talk radio.
- News aggregators, clipping services, social networks and search engines.
Effective press releases are engaging insightful and provide a call to action. Don’t know how to say it? We offer professional press release writing and editing.
Online Media Buying
Research drives our recommendations. Whether we’re looking into Search Engine Optimization, ad networks, portals, Email Marketing or Social Media, we:
- begin by understanding your target audience and their online habits
- develop strategies for the online campaign
- identify online ad channels to best reach campaign goals – and budgets
- measure and track results