First of all, I want to say, “Congratulations!” There’s a lot of work in turning an idea into a manuscript and a manuscript into a book. I’m excited that you have begun! Just remember, wherever you are in the process, True Potential can help make your book a success!
Seven Questions That Will Turn Your Manuscript into a Successful Book contains seven questions you should be asking before you choose a publisher. It’s important to be thinking about, and finding answers to these questions while you’re still working on your manuscript! Your book’s success depends on how much you know about the road ahead and how well you’ve prepared for it in advance.
- Question #1: What is the finish date goal for my manuscript?
- Question #2: What is my goal for this book?
- Question #3: Have I chosen a publisher?
- Question #4: What should I expect from my publisher?
- Question #5: What am I doing to build my audience?
- Question #6: What is my marketing plan?
- Question #7: What is my publishing budget?
Successfully publishing your book is too important to leave to chance. And answering these seven questions before you publish could mean the difference between disappointment and success.