Publishing packages designed for ministry professionals
Schedule a manuscript consultation by completing the form below.
- Online Project Platform – All of our publishing projects are managed through an online project platform the schedules, stores files, facilitates team collaboration and communication. As the author, you become part of the publishing team; you always know where your book is in the publishing process.
- Custom Designed Book Cover – Our professional cover artists design a full-color front and back cover. Author receives three comp cover designs and unlimited revisions.
- Custom Back Cover Text – We craft compelling back cover text that educates and compels your potential readers to look inside.
- Custom Interior Design– we provide custom interior design formatting, including upgraded font and design packages to give your book a professional ‘bookstore’ look and feel.
- Choice of Trim Size – choice of trim sizes in softcover format, with four color laminated gloss or matte cover.
- ISBN – We assign each book an International Standard Book Number, which catalogs and identifies your book in the book industry.
- Barcode – Your book’s cover includes an International Standard Book Number (ISBN+5) barcode, allowing your book to be identified, inventoried, scanned, and cataloged throughout the International book industry.
- Library of Congress Catalog Number – We register your book with the US Library of Congress, provide a LCCN catalog number and submit a copy of your finished book to the LOC for a permanent US record and placement of your book in the United States Library of Congress.
- Professional 3 Stage Editing – Your manuscript is edited through a three-stage process to make sure your content is accurate and your message clear, for a professional presentation.
- Electronic and Print Proofs – Once your book’s interior and cover design are complete, we send you a proof to review and approve before we print.
- Author’s Copies – Author’s receive 10 author’s copies as part of the package, and authors can order as many or as few books as they need ant time at a 60% discount. Selling books to your direct audience is the fastest way to cover your publishing costs and begin making a significant profit from your books.
- Your book available on Amazon and other online retailers – included with all publishing packages
- Your book available globally via GoogleBooks – Included with Pro and Enterprise packages. True Potential is a member of the GoogleBooks Partner Program.
- Your book available on True Potential’s online store – included with all publishing packages.
- Bookstore and Library Availability – We register your book into our wholesale distribution system, making it available to bookstores and libraries in the United States and internationally.
- Trade Distribution – We maintain inventory of our trade titles at our trade distribution and fulfillment partner’s 200,000 square foot distribution center for sales to bookstores in North America and beyond.
- Books-In-Print Listing – We list your book in R.R. Bowker’s ‘Books in Print’ database so your book information is available to virtually every book reseller and library in the world.
- E-book Publishing & Distribution – We publish your book in Kindle, E-pub, and PDF formats and install on Amazon (13 Kindle stores globally), Apple iBooks (51 stores globally), GoogleBooks, and our online bookstore.
- Your Book is featured as a ‘New Release’ – preferential placement in True Potential’s online bookstore and marketing materials.
Royalties, Rights, Discounts
- You own 100% of your rights – you always keep your copyright and you can cancel your publishing agreement at any time with a 60-day notice.
- 15% – 50% Royalty on books we sell – We pay you a 15% royalty on every printed book and a 50% royalty on every e-book we sell (no royalties are paid on author’s copies).
- Deep Discount – Pro authors receive a 60% discount, Enterprise authors can receive up to a 70% discount on books purchased for the author’s direct to consumer sales.
- Buy as many or as few books as you want, any time you want – You can order books anytime you want at your package discount. There is no required minimum of books you may buy.
Complimentary subscription to Author University – All of True Potential’s online training resources are available at no cost to our authors.
- News Release – We craft a professional Press Release for your book for release at your book launch.
- Embedded digital integration – This is one of True Potential’s most powerful and original marketing strategies that turn readers into fans and transactions into relationships.
- Pre-publication marketing – Included with our Enterprise package, this intensive pre-publication launch marketing campaign has produced bestsellers on the day of launch.
- 3D Book Cover Suite – We create a suite of 3D images (front and back) in 6 sizes and variations, for use in digital and print promotion.
- Custom author page on TruePotentialMedia.com – We create a custom author page including headshot, 3D book covers, book synopsis, bio, author contact information, and purchase link.
- Social Media Rotation – We create captivating Social Media posts featuring your book and include them in our rotating Social Media calendar (up to six popular Social accounts). We also provide these posts to you for use on your own Social Media accounts.
- Podcast Interview and Author page on ChristianBookshow.com – The Christian Bookshow podcast and website features author interviews and book reviews of the latest Christian books.
Podcast campaign – we promote you and your book in the podcast community.
Influencer Publicity Blitz – We send a complimentary copy of your book, along with a cover letter to (10) industry influencers.
- Ongoing Marketing –We continue to help you reach and grow your audience through our ongoing marketing training, strategies, and events