We design and launch your own custom author website and blog.
- Promote your book on the Internet.
- Share your thoughts and receive comments from your reading audience.
- Readers can purchase your book and e-book from your custom website.
What is included:
- Home Page
- About Page (the author’s bio and reason for the book(s))
- Book page (cover illustration(s), blurb(s), sample the book, buy buttons for print and digital editions)
- Blog (author’s blog integrated into the site)
- Contact Page (form for readers/viewer to send secure comments to the author without posting the author’s e-mail).
- Endorsements Page (where fan endorsements and articles/blog posts about the book(s) are displayed.
- Links Page (where links relative to your work or the book are available)
- Social Media integration (Like, Share, Tweet integration, plus auto-post to Social Media – your blog posts automatically post to your Facebook and Twitter pages).
- Social Media feed on your homepage (your Facebook or Twitter feed displayed on the site’s homepage).
- URL registration and one-year hosting ($125 value), includes all software updates and security.
- Blog and website back-end orientation (we teach you how to post blogs, add images and other files to share).
What we need from you:
- Book Cover Image (if True Potential is not publishing your book)
- Author Image
- Author bio
- Book blurb (if True Potential is not publishing your book)
- TOC & Sample Chapter (if True Potential is not publishing your book)
- Purchase links (if True Potential is not publishing your book)
- Social Media links
- Links related your book, your work, the topic, etc.