- What’s left to accomplish before I send my manuscript to a publisher?
- How many words do I have now? How many words do I estimate for the finished manuscript?
- What is my estimated finish date for the manuscript?
- When do I want my finished book on the market?
- Have I chosen a publisher? If so, what were my reasons?
- What do I expect my publisher to do for me and my book? What must my publisher’s qualifications be?
- Do I have a current audience?
- What am I doing now to build my audience?
- What is my goal for this book?
- What are my marketing plans for this book?
- Have I worked out a publishing budget?
If you’re stuck on any of these questions, just ask me by commenting below; I’ll be happy to help you with an answer. If you have questions that aren’t on the list, send them to me via the the comment section below – we can answer them together!
Remember, writing a great manuscript is just one part of a process that makes your book a success. You’ve come a long way, your manuscript is almost ready to share with the world! Congratulations!
Is your manuscript finished? Click here for a list of questions you’ll need to answer before sending your manuscript to a publisher!