Welcome to Launch HQ for Second Chair Leadership!
Thank you, for helping Tracy reach the world with this important book in just a few minutes a day!
Second Chair Leadership launches on Amazon on July 11, 2023
Here’s what you do:
- Sign up for the Second Chair Leadership Launch Party using the form below.
- Download your free preview copy of Second Chair Leadership
- Open your daily email media drop.
- Share the daily media drops on your Social Media
- Tell friends and family about the launch and about Second Chair Leadership.
- Go to Amazon on July 11 to get your free Kindle copy
- Post a review on Amazon between July 12 and 15.
- Be a part of the launch party celebration on July 14
Here’s what you get:
- A free advanced copy of the Second Chair Leadership eBook
- Sneak peek at Second Chair Leadership online resources
- Daily media drops for your Social Media shares
- Virtual Launch Party
- Tracy Reynold’s undying love and gratitude
- A really good feeling in your heart from sharing Second Chair Leadership with others and being a part of something
We’ll be posting each day on these Social Media Accounts. Share the daily posts on your Social!
June 30 Social Post
July 1 Post
July 2 Post
Once we have accepted our position and bought into it, we are no longer competing with anyone but ourselves. One of the hallmarks of emotional security and maturity is the ability to celebrate the talents and success of others who may be better than us or more naturally gifted than we are. C. Tracy Reynolds, Second Chair Leadership, Coming July 11, 2023
July 3 Post
July 4 Post
The first limitation we must learn is that sitting in first chair is not our job. Being the boss is not our job. We are not the top dog. We do not occupy the corner office. We do not sit atop the organizational hierarchy or flow chart. It’s not our job. C. Tracy Reynolds, Second Chair Leadership, Coming July 11, 2023
July 5 Post
July 6 Post
July 7 Post
Wherever you are in the organization, your perspective is unique. Your vantage point can be an advantage point. Your location can provide perspective, pertinent information, cultural readings, problem-solving wisdom, and a sense of the emotional climate around you. Leading from the middle provides a particularly rich collection of perspectives for those who take the time to notice. C. Tracy Reynolds, Second Chair Leadership, Coming July 11, 2023