Opinion influencers with the ability to help shape and communicate your story are everywhere. We find and align with key journalists, bloggers, media hosts, and analysts, and participate in their conversations.
Interview Placement: TV, Radio, Print
We specialize in securing highly targeted top-tier media placements for our clients with a passion for achieving press with a purpose.
The groundwork for successful public relations is strong media relationships. We have spent years developing a network of top editorial contacts across a broad range of media outlets while keeping current with emerging media resources. Our media relationships allow us to consistently provide media coverage across the country, regardless of where our clients are based.
The Ripple Effect of Publicity
The impact of television exposure is undeniable. A client appearance on a nationally recognized network like Fox News or show like Dr. Phil, has a ripple effect, prompting additional coverage in other of outlets. Whether it is local, regional or national coverage, any positive media appearance provides the perfect platform for exposure.
Positive editorial coverage can carry a nearly universal endorsement of the media – equivalent to the “Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval”. The effect of this kind of media credibility, bestowed by the recognized reporters and editors, can equal millions of dollars in traditional advertising.
We have secured coverage for our clients in top print and television outlets, including:
- USA Today
- The Wall Street Journal
- Jerusalem Post
- Conde Nast
- Fox News
- Fox Business
- Dallas Morning News
- 700 Club/CBN News
- Daystar TV
- ABC Nightline
- Dr. Phil
- Dr.’s Show
- Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Christian Television Network
- Faith Broadcasting
- Two New York Times Bestsellers
One of True Potential Media’s strong points is in helping organizations reach their goals through collaborative partnerships.
Successful collaborative partnerships can reap many benefits for your organization.
- Faster time to market for your service/product
- Better deliverables since both sides are focused on their own proficiencies
- Less stress and a shorter learning curve for each organization
- Empowers the partnership to tackle projects that may be beyond the scope of each organization individually
- Evaluate your organization’s current contacts for possible partners
- Engage those you trust as possible collaborative partners
- Evaluate possible synergies
- Once both organizations are comfortable with the idea of a collaborative partnership, we help you plan a pilot project.