Happy fourth of July! I pray that you are enjoying a great day with your family. Why not blog about it and let your fans into your life? They would love it! One way to do that is Facebook Notes. Facebook Page Notes are used to publish content that is too large to publish anywhere else on your Facebook Page. Your status for example, has a limited number of characters you can use so anything you want to write that is longer than the limit, can be published in Notes. If you have 50 fans who each have 100 friends, your blog post will be seen by as many as 5,000 people. These blog posts appear both the profile walls and on the Home Page news feed. Watch this week’s video to learn the steps to posting Notes on your Facebook Page.
- Seven Questions You Must Ask Before Publishing Your Book
- How We Turned a Paper Shortage into an Amazon Bestseller￼
- 5 reasons your book won’t sell
- Gods Wisdom free book
- Dynamics of a Successful Book 10 Your Relationship
- Dynamics of a Successful book 9 Your Conversation
- Dynamics of a Successful Book 8 Your Transaction