Tackling the ‘uncomfortable truth’ for the Church, this book packs a heavyweight punch in a lightweight package. With great clarity and style the author explains how the Church has been strangled by its past and how the faith in Jesus Christ was infiltrated by pagan ideas from Greek philosophy that have remained to this day. This book exposes and explains how this affects our understanding of the Bible, God, Church and everything in-between. In this provocative, entertaining and encouraging book, we will explore our true roots and discover practical keys to move forwards.
- did the early Church split over a single Latin word?
- is there a painting of Plato in the Vatican?
- do we meet in Churches?
- were the descendants of the apostles so hated?
- are priests celibate?
- is the Bible so misunderstood?
- is the Western Church in decline?
- so many questions?
Author: Steve Maltz
Pages: 190 pages
Binding: Perfect Paperback