- Author: Dr. James B. Richards
- Pages: 288
- Trim Size: 9 x 6 x 0.9 inches
- Binding: Perfect Paperback
- ISBN: 978-1-935769-35-4
Click here for a sample of Take Control of Your Life.
- What in the world is going on?
- Why are not just individuals, but also cities, governments and entire countries going bankrupt?
- Why are protesters taking to the streets and shoppers resorting to violence?
- Why has even the weather turned extreme?
The world is out of control.
- What do you do in the face of seemingly overwhelming problems?
You can take control of your life!
In this must-read book, Dr. James B. Richards unveils the singular problem and simple solution to the worlds ills. The problem? Codependency. The solution? Believe what God says and ignore everything else.
“This book is about regaining the control of your life by identifying and overcoming all tendencies toward codependency. As you shed the layers of emotional addiction you will find a freedom you have never before known. You will become the light in a dark world.”
“People change one at a time. The world changes when people change. When people change, they discover a new realm called the Kingdom of God, a place where righteousness, peace and joy reign. This realm is in your heart. As you free yourself from looking out there, you can look ‘in there’ and discover the world you’ve always desired.” —Dr. James B. Richards