Presenting Jesus Bundle
Presenting Jesus: The Son Of Israel, Volumes 1 and 2
Save 30% + Free Bonus Gift!
Presenting Jesus, the Son of Israel – a Jewish Commentary on the Gospels reintroduces us to the Jesus, whose life’s mission was to bring light to those around him and to bring them closer to the almighty Creator of the Universe.
It is inarguable that few names are as well known in the world as the name of Jesus, but who was he, really?
There are many worthy commentaries of the Gospels in existence, but most of them do not seek to present Jesus as he appeared on Earth—during his early life, in his culture, and among his own Jewish people.
What happened over the ages that caused the world to begin to see Jesus as a son of Greece instead of an observant Jew? What have we lost by seeing his life and work out of context?
Volume 1 of this commentary explores the conception, uncovers the true dialogue about the virgin birth and reveals the incredible unknown life of Jesus the child.
- Who were these mysterious shepherds, and why were they unlike all the other shepherds? Were the Wise Men really Babylonian Sorcerers? How did they recognize the birth of the King of the Jews?
- What is this undeniable connection Jesus has to the Feast of Tabernacles, and why are the Gospels so silent regarding his Jewish education?
- We meet John the Baptist and discover how his message was skewed by early interpreters, and see how in some ways Jesus seems to relive the history of the Nation of Israel.
Volume II of this commentary explores the ministry miracles and teachings of Jesus.
- Who were Jesus’ Disciples? How did he choose them? What were they expecting him to be?
- Explore the depth of Jewish tradition and matrimony through the story of Jesus’ miracle at the wedding in Cana.
- Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness. How was this temptation similar to the temptation in the Garden of Eden? What is Satan’s actual role on Earth?
- What was the reason for money changers in the Temple? If theirs was an accepted practice, why did Jesus drive them out? Did the Pharisees and Sadducees agree with the practice of moneychanging and selling animals on Temple grounds, or were they happy to see Jesus purge them?
Presenting Jesus, the Son of Israel – a Jewish Commentary on the Gospels answers all these questions and brings to light the beautiful intricacies of early Judaism and the effect they had on the life of Jesus, whose existence and purpose changed the world in a way in which no other has ever done since.
Presenting Jesus The Son of Israel Volume 1
|9 × 6 × 0.63 in
Presenting Jesus, the Son of Israel Volume II
|9 × 6 × 0.7 in